Welcome to Web Page Design Program (our Service), a website creation and hosting service operated by Wight Hosting (we, our, us). It is our pleasure to have you with us. We are a company in England and Wales and with our registered office at 38 Clatterford Road Newport Isle of Wight P030 1PA.
2. We provide:
(a) registered users (Customers) with the ability to create their own websites (Sites).
(b) non-registered users (the Public) with the ability to access this website and Customer websites that we host.
3. When we use the terms you and your, we’re referring to our Customers and to members of the Public who access this website or any Site.
Some words or phrases in these Terms have special meanings. Where that’s the case, they have capital letters and, when first defined, are in bold. Some are defined in particular clauses. A couple are defined below.
6. When we use the term:
Consumer, we mean an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside that individual’s trade, business, craft or profession;
Fees, we mean the charges set out in our pricing plans or promotions or otherwise agreed with us, that you need to pay if you wish to obtain and continue to enjoy our premium Service offerings, as well as any additional charges payable as described in our pricing plans or on our website if you exceed the storage or usage allowances for your selected plan;
Intellectual Property Rights, we mean all intellectual property rights wherever in the world, whether registered or unregistered, including any application or right of application for such rights (and the “intellectual property rights” referred to above include copyright and related rights, database rights, confidential information, trade secrets, know-how, business names, trade names, trade marks, service marks, passing off rights, unfair competition rights and rights in designs); and
Use Licence, we mean a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, perpetual and irrevocable licence to store, copy, optimise, publish and otherwise use Customer Content, for the purposes of providing or promoting our Service, fulfilling our obligations under these Terms and exercising our rights under these Terms.
7. When we refer to agreeing to or permitting something “in writing”, that includes by electronic means such as email or via online support.
To become a Customer and get your own Site, you need to register and comply with a few formalities.
8. To create and maintain a Site [and to obtain online support], you need to be a Customer and to pay all applicable Fees.
9. Unless we agree otherwise, you must be at least  years old to become a Customer.
10. If you register to become a Customer, you will be asked to create a username and password. You need your username and password to access the dashboard for the Site you will create and maintain. It is through the dashboard that you select the look and feel for your Site and add content to your Site.
11. You are responsible for selecting a secret and strong password and for maintaining the security of your username and password.
12. You need to provide your full name, a valid email address and any other information we request to complete the registration process and you need to keep these details up to date. Fictitious entries are not permitted.
13. You are under no obligation to make a purchase before or after your 30 day site build trial has finished. You may cancel at anytime by sending an email to email@example.com. Your site will be deleted and all personal information will be removed from our records.
14. Sites more than 30 days old that have not had either a transfer request or a cancellation request made against them will be removed.
Wight Hosting is the provider of web hosting services for Web Page Design Program.
By using the Wight Hosting services, you acknowledge that you have read our set of legal documents and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained therein as well as all acceptable use policies incorporated by reference. Click Here To Read
The transfer fee can be purchased from the shop.
5 days before the free trial to Web Page Design Program ends you will be sent an email reminder to pay the transfer fee and purchase a domain and hosting plan from Wight hosting. Within 48 hours of payment you will receive an installer package that can then be installed on any web hosting server of your choosing. The package is manually created and due to demand may take up to 48 hours to deliver, but we endeavour to deliver within 12 hours of purchase.